ProjectsI am member of the following projects:
- Centre for Tactile Internet with Human-in-the-loop (CeTI) - Cluster of Excellence in the German Excellence Initiative
- Center for Perspicuous Computing (CPEC) - Collaborative Research Center 248
- Highly Adaptive Efficiency Computing (HAEC) - Collaborative Research Center 912
Academic ServiceProgram committees:
- 2024: AAAI, VaMoS
- 2023: AAAI, AMCAI, FACS, ICTAC (co-chair), QEST, SETTA, TiCSA (co-chair)
- 2022: FACS, MARS (co-chair), QAVS (co-chair)
- 2021: QAVS (co-chair)
- 2020: QAVS (co-chair)
- Journals: JAIR, LMCS, SCP, FMSD, EMSE, JLAMP, DC, FoMaC, JSS, TOSEM
- Conferences: LICS, CONCUR, ICALP, STACS, ASE, CSL, FoSSaCS, FSEN, LATA, TACAS, CSR, FASE, VSTTE, FSTTCS
- list of computer science conferences: a well-organized and regularly updated list of conferences with deadlines, statistics, and rankings.
- I am supporting slow science: science should be a slow, steady, methodical process, and scientists should not be expected to provide "quick fixes" to society's problems.
- Research in theoretical computer science should be sustainable, e.g., by reducing the carbon footprint by not taking planes to conferences whenever possible.